Contraindications for the permanent makeup or tattoo removal procedure are the same as for permanent makeup or tattoo application. Jet Remove Tattoo Remover is an agent and doesn't have any extra contraindications.
– decompensated forms of sugar diabetes;
– severe internal diseases, liver and kidney failure;
– any chronic illness at its active stage;
– high body temperature;
– skin predisposition for keloid scar formation;
– progressive psoriasis stage, psoriasis rashes on the face;
– severe immunodeficiency conditions, HIV;
– hemophilia and other diseases, associated with a decrease in blood coagulation;
– epilepsy, increased risk of convulsion;
– severe mental disorders;
– alcoholic and drug intoxication.
If you are in doubt whether you qualify for the procedure, it is recommended before the procedure to consult your doctor and show ingredients of both tattoo remover and anesthetic used during the procedure.
In case of poor state of health of any origin
, acute respiratory viral infection, just a "running nose" without temperature, the procedure should be postponed until an complete recovery. Skin inflammations
, purulent rashes in treated area, acute acne and rosacea are also a counterindication. The procedure may be done only during remission – absence of inflammatory elements and abscesses on the skin. Potent drugs intake
: antibiotics, corticosteroids, anticoagulants, retinoids, etc.); during radio- and chemotherapy. Procedures are possible not earlier than 2 weeks (or more, depending on concrete drug) after treatment. Malignant tumors
– the procedure can be done only with upon written consent of the attending doctor. Benign skin formations in the treated area
– the procedure is prohibited in the areas which are close to birthmarks since they can't be affected with a needle is contraindicative; verrucas and papillomas – permanent makeup may cause their growth and new warts to appear. Therefore, it is worth removing them in advance.